Terms of Service
- These Terms of Service specify the terms and conditions of using the website available at https://www.tripoffice.com.
- The tripoffice.com website is owned and operated by EMGRON Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Wrocław 54-204 at ul. Legnicka 62C lok. 204, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Wrocław Fabryczna in Wrocław, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under no: 0000334273, with Polish National Business Registry number (REGON): 021041793 and Tax Identification Number (NIP): 8942980391, e-mail: email@example.com
- The terms used in the Terms of Service shall have the following meaning:
- Platform - an Internet platform managed and maintained by the Administrator, enabling the conclusion of rental agreements between the Users, available at: https://www.tripoffice.com
- Administrator / Operator - EMGRON Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, with its registered office in Wrocław 54-204 at ul. Legnicka 62C lok. 204, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Wrocław Fabryczna in Wrocław, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under no: 0000334273, with Polish National Business Registry (REGON) number: 021041793 and Tax Identification Number (NIP): 8942980391.
- Website - the website available at tripoffice.com and any of its subsites;
- Property - real estate that may be the subject of a rental agreement;
- Service - service provided by the Operator to the Users, including in particular the provision of technological solutions allowing the conclusion of rental agreements by the Users remotely;
- Landlord - a party to the rental agreement that leases the Property to the Tenant. The Landlord may only be a professional entity conducting business;
- Tenant - a party to a rental agreement who leases the Property from the Landlord;
- User - an entity using the Platform;
- Users may contact the Operator electronically on any matters via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Terms of Service referred to in paragraph 4(i) are also Terms of Service within the meaning of Article 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on electronic provision of services (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2020, item 344 as amended).
Account registration on the Platform
- Users may use the Platform without registering an account or by registering an account. Account registration is necessary to obtain the status of the Landlord or Tenant (conclusion of a binding agreement).
- Registration of an account on the Platform is done by completing the registration form, in which the data specified in the form must be provided. For additional verification, the Landlord may be asked to provide additional data. The data provided during registration must correspond to the Tenant\’s data available in the registers.
- After properly completing the form, the User receives an e-mail with confirmation of account registration.
- Account registration and subsequent activities within the Platform on behalf and for a third party may only be performed by persons authorized to represent the aforementioned third party.
- It is not permitted to provide false data.
- It is not allowed to create an account through systems operating automatically, i.e., without action by an authorized individual.
- In the event of justified doubts as to the truthfulness of the data provided by the User, the Administrator may withhold access to the Service until the doubts are clarified.
- The Account contains data provided by the User during registration. If any of this data changes later during the use of the Platform, the User is obliged to immediately ask the Administrator to update the data. Contact information in the form of address and e-mail may be independently updated by the User.
General principles of using the Website
- In order to be able to use the Platform, the User must meet the following technical requirements:
- have a computer, laptop, smartphone, tablet or other device with internet access;
- have access to e-mail;
- use a web browser;
- enable cookies in their browser.
- All actions taken by the User should be in accordance with applicable law and best practices. The customer using the Platform undertakes not to provide any unlawful content.
- Any use of the account or the Platform to the detriment of other Users, the Operator or third parties is prohibited.
- Each User undertakes to:
- use the provided functionalities and resources of the Platform in accordance with their intended purpose,
- comply with the provisions of the law,
- respect the rights and personal property of other Users,
- not to act to the detriment of other Users, the Operator, third parties.
- The Operator provides electronic services in the form of keeping the User's account, making the Property search engine available and sending the newsletter. The Operator does not charge any fees for providing these services.
Conclusion of rental agreement
- All prices listed on the Platform are gross prices.
- Any additional costs, other than rent, associated with the lease must be indicated in a manner that is clear, understandable and legible to the future Tenant.
- Photographs of Properties should reflect their physical characteristics. The colors of the Properties or their equipment may vary slightly in reality if this is due to the camera used (unintentionally) or the graphic resolution of the viewer.
- Clicking the button "Book" is tantamount to a declaration of will and knowledge of the Tenant of placing an order entailing an obligation to pay and accept of the Terms of Service.
- The only form of payment for rent is a credit card.
- The Tenant agrees to receive the invoice for the completed transaction electronically.
- The content of the concluded agreement is recorded, secured and made available by publishing these regulations on the website.
- The specific terms and conditions of the rent are described next to the description of a given Property within the Platform.
- In the event of a conflict between the provisions of these Terms of Service and regulations concerning the provision of particular Services, including temporary promotional campaigns, the specific regulations concerning particular Services shall prevail.
- The right to withdraw from the agreement does not apply to agreements the subject of which is rent for residential purposes. Any cancellation of a reservation will not result in a refund, unless otherwise stated in the rental agreement.
- The service provided by the Operator consists in providing an IT solution enabling the conclusion of rental agreements between the Landlord and the Tenant and the Operator under no circumstances becomes a party to the rental agreement concluded between the Landlord and the Tenant, nor becomes a representative of any of the above-mentioned parties. The Operator is also not responsible for any legal relationship that will be established by the Landlord and the Tenant as a consequence of using the services of the Platform.
Access and use of the Website
- The Administrator undertakes to take all measures to ensure correct, secure, continuous and error-free access to the Platform.
- The Administrator is not responsible for:
- actions taken by Users;
- failure to meet specific requirements of the User, other than those arising from the general purpose of the Platform;
- temporary technical errors occurring during the operation of the Platform;
- defectiveness or incompleteness of the data entered into the Platform by the Landlord or the Tenant.
- The Administrator shall not responsible for damage caused by third parties who have gained access to the Platform by using the correct data (login and password) of any User.
- The Administrator shall not be liable for damages or any other consequences caused by a User disclosing their password or login to a third party, whether knowingly or unknowingly.
- The Administrator shall not be responsible for any malfunctions of the system caused by technical problems in the computer equipment and software used by the User, as well as Internet network failures, force majeure or unauthorized interference of third parties, which prevent the User from using the Platform.
- The Administrator will make every effort, but does not guarantee that access to the Platform will be uninterrupted.
- In case of notification of an unauthorized access to the Platform, the Administrator will take immediate steps to secure the collected data.
- The Administrator reserves the right to interfere with the Users' accounts in order to remove any malfunctions of the Platform, disruptions to the operation of the account or in order to make improvements and expand the scope of the Platform.
- The Administrator has the right to make changes to the Platform's operations in connection with ongoing work on improving and modernizing the Platform. In particular, the Administrator has the right to change the functionality of the Platform.
- Each User is entitled to file a complaint about any malfunction of the Platform within 14 days of the occurrence of the malfunction. The complaint should be submitted electronically to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. Description of the malfunction should enable the Administrator to identify the problem and correct it. In case of receiving a complaint, the content of which makes it impossible to identify the subject of the complaint, the Operator will request the user to complete it.
- The Administrator shall consider the complaint within 14 calendar days from the date of receiving the complaint. The User will be notified of the result of the complaint procedure in the form of a complaint or in the form compliant with the instruction submitted by the User.
- In the event of a serious technical error, the Administrator reserves the right to limit access to the use of the Platform.
- The complaint procedure is conducted by the Administrator, who will make every effort to handle the complaint with due diligence, thoroughly and in a timely manner, taking into account all circumstances of the case.
- All materials, including elements of graphics, layout and composition of these elements, trademarks and other information, available within the Platform are subject to exclusive rights of the Administrator. The aforementioned elements constitute the subject matter of author's economic rights, industrial property rights, including trademark registration rights and database rights, and as such enjoy statutory legal protection.
- Downloading or using the materials available on the Platform to any extent requires the Administrator's written consent and may not violate the provisions of these Terms of Service and generally applicable law, as well as may not violate the interests of the Administrator.
- It is forbidden to modify or copy the elements of the Website.
- Creating of websites and applications similar or identical to the Platform, which may mislead the public and give the impression that they originate from or have a connection with the Operator or the Platform, constitutes a tort under the Act on Combating Unfair Competition.
Protection of personal data
- Personal data of Users will be processed only for the purpose for which they were made available and the Administrator undertakes not to disclose them to third parties, unless generally applicable laws provide otherwise.
- The processing of personal data will be carried out only to the extent permitted by law, in particular in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Regulation in force in the European Union.
Changes to the Terms of Service
- The Administrator reserves the right to change the Terms of Service at any time, in particular when the necessity for the change arises from a change in the generally applicable legislation or a change in the functionality of the Platform.
- The Administrator shall inform the Users about the changes and their content 14 days prior to their implementation. The information will be communicated to registered Users (account holders) via e-mail sent to the address provided during account registration.
- In the absence of consent to the changes to the Terms of Service, the User should stop using the Platform.
- A user who is not an entrepreneur must expressly accept the changes to the Terms of Service before their entry into force. If a User does not accept the updated Terms of Service, access to the Platform may be restricted or blocked.
- If a User who is an entrepreneur does not take any action, upon the lapse of 14 days from the date of delivery of information on changes to the Terms of Service, the changes become effective for the User as if they had accepted them in the manner specified in this paragraph.
- Agreements concluded prior to the entry into force of amendments to the Terms of Service shall be governed by the provisions that were in force at the time the agreement was concluded.
- In matters not covered by the Terms of Service, the provisions of generally applicable law shall apply, in particular the Act of 23 April 1964 - Civil Code.
- If these Terms of Service are made available by the Operator in different language versions, the Terms of Service drawn up in Polish shall be binding, except where the consumer law excludes this possibility, then the binding language is English.
- If any provision of the Terms of Service is found to be invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
- All disputes arising under the Terms of Service shall be governed by the Polish law, excluding cases where the consumer, who has the right to another jurisdiction, is a party.
- The Terms of Service are effective as of 16.02.2023.